Explanation on DAOs, spaghetti money, fortnite battles Apple, don’t trust Facebook or 23 and me. This is Episode 5 of the Nerdy Info Podcast.
Links to show topics below:
- My brother hooked it up with a beat for the show! Thanks Jonny!
- Spaghetti Money is real – visit site at your own risk, please don’t put your Eth in that…
- We discussed the early release of the Curve protocol
- Other companies join fight against Apple’s developer fees
- Cardano to add Shopify integration
- Facebook doing Facebook things, requires login to use Oculus
- Government compels 23andme and others to give up user DNA data. Why do they hold onto it in the first place?